Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Met Life

So quite a long time's gone by since my last entry, which I guess is a sign of how busy I've been lately!

Life is good, like before, though there're been a series of sudden changes, which are both exciting and scary. You see, I am now a fully working adult. I now work for a living, no longer the student lifestyle, mooching off people's taxes any more...

I finished my course last september which was a pretty awesome feeling, actually managed to get a bit of a holiday then came back to london to see what else could be!
So after a couple of weeks of being a total tramp, with no house, no job and diminishing resources I managed to find a) a Job! b) a house and c) good times!

I now live in east london, again a change in setting, around mile end, which is actually a pretty cool place, still in the process of discovering everything around me, i live in a pretty muslim area, tho luckily i have managed to locate various sources of booze, so it'll be fine :) im living with a couple of friends (Fede from Sardinia and Christine from Croydon, variety is the key my friends!) in a cool ex council flat which is not rowena 39, but is holding up pretty well

I worked at a drug control centre (would you beleive) for a couple of weeks, which were actually much more fun than the prospect of urine analysis suggests (very cool people involved) and now I managed to secure a job with the met police, so from now on I will only be referred to as Officer Nacho :D

So I'll be livin' it up at the Yard and various other sites, but I'm well excited and so far the job's been great (been working for less than a week and the xmas holidays are already here!) so looking forward to my trip back to madrid in a couple of days!

Real pictures as soon as I get me damn cable for the camera, D'oh!!

No comments: